Online Communications Training Course – Aim For Impact
If you’re working on policy and research then you’re in the business of change.
But all too often, good intentions get blocked by a lack of focus, competing goals, or an unclear articulation of your plans.
Aim for impact helps you transform good intentions into intentional action by equipping you to plan, improve and measure the impact of your projects, programmes and policy communications campaigns.
Online Training on Communications
Designed for policy, communications and research professionals, in this course, you will learn:
- Why we need to care about impact
- Getting to know the Five Dimensions of Impact
- Figuring out who is involved in achieving your impact
- How much impact, risk, and contribution
- Getting to grips with Theory of Change
- How to evaluate your impact
The next cohort of Aim for impact starts on the 15th March 2024 and costs $450 USD plus VAT per person.
This is a self-paced course and trainees should expect to spend about 2 hours a week working your way through materials and assignments. This also includes time spent connecting with your cohort to learn from one another and your instructor.