Careers

Change the way policy and research organisations communicate.

Working at Cast From Clay is about more than just client work. You’ll be someone with ideas. Someone who thinks outside the box.

At a philosophical level, you’ll be hungry to change the way policy experts perceive their role in society. We couldn’t care less what your political views are, as long as you have some.

We consider writing and thinking as a core part of our roles – and see it as a priority that we make the time for you to do that. There are a number of other areas where we’ll support you, including parental leave, sabbaticals, and training budgets. 

benefits

Benefits

Holiday allowance

25 days per year, plus bank holidays.

Sabbaticals

Life is about more than work. And sometimes you just need the time to go and do it. We offer a one month paid sabbatical for every three years you stay with us.

External schemes

We are signed up to both the Cycle to Work and TechScheme, allowing you to buy bicycles and the latest tech through salary sacrifice (so you make a tax saving on your purchases).

Home working

Over the coming months we will be working from home more than we used to. We’ll make a one-off contribution for you to make your home office more comfortable.

Parental leave

We offer enhanced parental leave for those who have been with us for 18 months.

Flexible working

We will want you to come to the office 2 days a week, but beyond that, tell us how you work best and we’ll make it happen – including if you want a four day week.

Training

Each team member has a generous annual training budget to spend as they wish.

Pension

We will pay 5% of your salary, matching the 5% you pay, to make a total of 10% annual contributions.

Available positions

We are not currently recruiting, but if you think you'd be a good fit with the company for a future role, email us at hello@castfromclay.co.uk and tell us why we should meet you for a coffee.

Sign up to our newsletter

    Privacy and Cookie policy